Your membership gives us the political influence needed to build a voice for citizens and a force for change.
A membership in LWVGV is a membership in
LWVCO www.lwvcolorado.org and LWVUS www.lwv.org
and is open to anyone at least 16 years of age.
Membership fees support the Mission of LWV at the Local, State, and National levels.
Cost of Annual Membership:
Household (2 members) $105
Online Signup: Member Signup
Print & Mail Form: Membership Form
Benefits of Membership
- Contribute valuable service to our community
- Participate in voter registration drives and community events
- Gain knowledge through the study and discussion of timely and important topics
- Discover new interests and develop new skills
- Learn about crucial issues in our own community
- Make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships with members who share your interests
- Receive publications and updates from both LWVCO and LWVUS, along with The VOTER newsletter from LWVGV
- Add your voice to a powerful force of members from across the nation
Questions? Email our Membership Chairperson: